CABLESETC Micro HDMI Type D to VGA Converter Adapter Cable with 3.5mm Stereo Audio Output for Raspberry Pi 4, Camcorders Handycam Notebooks Tablets
An ideal cable to enroll in any of your system having a Micro HDMI sort D port to a computer monitor or a projector having VGA port.
This is as simple as 1-2-3…
- Connect the HDMI connector of the adapter to your HDMI system
- Connect the VGA Cable of your monitor or projector to the VGA Female port of the adapter. Connect the audio cable to the adapter and to the audio system.
- Turn at the HDMI system and wait a few seconds for the units to handshake. You’re going to quickly see the display of your supply at the show system. Enjoy !!!
- Input interface: HDMI D Type /Male
- Output interface: VGA/Female
- Connect your Smartphones, Mini Tablets, e-book reader or Raspberry Pi Four having a Micro HDMI port to a projector, LCD TV or Monitor with VGA interface for massive display viewing
- Compliant with HDMI 1.4a
- Supports video output in VGA: 1920*1200@60Hz(Max)
- Line-out audio output.
- Power from HDMI connectting system.
- On-chip HDMI receiver with equalizer assist
- 8/10/12bit deep coloration up to 2.25GHz knowledge ratio.
- ESD 8KV energy consumption:190mA
- HDMI decision: HDMI 1.4a
- Input Video sign 0.5~1.5Volts p-p
- Input DDC sign .. 5Volts p-p (TTL)
- VGA output. Reinforce up to UXGA and 1080p(60Hz)
- Max transmission bandwidth. 5.1Gbps
- Operating Temperature vary (-15 to +55°C)
- Operating Humidity vary .5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
Micro HDMI Type D to VGA Adapter
Micro D HDMI Cable helps you sign up for newest know-how HD units with Micro HDMI connection ,suitable with Motorola XT800. Sony XPERIA S (LT 26I). Microsoft floor XT 720, XT 800, XT 928, MT 810, MT 811, MT 701, MT 917, MB 860. HTC EVO, LG P990. LG P993. LG P999.Gopro Hero 3, Gopro Hero 3+, Gopro Hero Four and Gopro Hero5, Acer A500 W500, and so on.
Supports video output in VGA: 1920*1200@60Hz(Max)
HDMI decision: HDMI 1.4a
3.5mm Stereo Audio Out. Stereo Cable included in package deal.