Canon PowerShot G7 X III is the third in a sequence of 1″-type sensor compacts aimed at smartphone camera upgraders and enthusiast photographers on the lookout for a small second camera.
Its core photography features – notably its fast 24-100mm an identical F1.8-2.8 lens – are similar to the G7 X II that preceded it, but Canon has given the Mark III a new Stacked CMOS sensor and Digic 8 processor that together promise better image quality and performance.
The biggest changes in the G7 X Mark III are to its suite of video features, which now includes the option to live stream video: a useful feature for vloggers. Resolution has been bumped up to 4K, with 30p to be had out of the box and 24p coming by the use of a future firmware update.
Canon PowerShot G7 X III Key Specifications:
* 20MP 1″-type Stacked CMOS sensor
* 24-100mm equiv. F1.8-2.Eight lens
* Built-in 3-stop ND filter
* Touchscreen tilts up 180° and down 90°
* Eight fps burst capturing with autofocus, 30 fps Raw burst mode
* 4K/30p and 1080/60p video recording
* Microphone socket
* Live YouTube streaming lend a hand built-in
* Vertical video seize
* 1080/120p gradual movement video (with out a audio or autofocus)
* Wi-Fi + Bluetooth wi-fi connectivity
* USB 3.1 (with USB-C connector) for knowledge switch and charging
* 235 shot battery life per CIPA commonplace
Offering multimedia fluency inside a compact design, the black Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III is a glossy digicam distinguished by its superior sensor design and versatile imaging capabilities.
Its 20.1MP 1″ CMOS sensor makes use of a stacked design, which pairs with the DIGIC Eight picture processor to remember particularly quick focusing efficiency, full-resolution capturing at up to 20 fps, and UHD 4K30p video recording.
Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III comes with 2 Year Warranty from Canon India
Eight fps burst capturing with autofocus, 30 fps Raw burst mode
4K/30p and 1080/60p video recording
20MP 1″-type Stacked CMOS sensor